Pages

Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Barbara Walters

Thanks for the guest post by Donn Schroeder

One morning I was getting ready for work and overheard the tail end of an interview with Barbara Walters on Good Morning America. She was saying that she had another special that was going to air that night. I always love to watch Specials that Barbara Walters has because you never know who she will be interviewing. We have CLEARtvbundle.com so later that day I went on the internet to Good Morning America’s website to see if I could find out any more information about the special. On that website I was able to watch the whole interview that they did with Barbara Walters on Good Morning America. So really I did not miss anything. Every year she has a special about the most fascinating people of that particular year and then at the end they announce who they think was the most fascinating person of the year out of all the people interviewed. She was saying that they pick people from all walks of life so you don’t end up with all entertainers or politicians. Whoever ends up on the program, I am sure, will be very interesting.

1 comments:

j O C y said...

happy blogwalking here