Pages

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Non-dairy smoothies

Guest post written by Kimberly Wilcox

Since I became a vegan, I can't help but feel like I'm missing out on some of my favorite kinds of food. I have a really huge sweet tooth, so I've had to find a replacement for my favorite ice cream, along with some other stuff. But I think that becoming a vegan and having to find all of those replacements and adjustments has just given more of an excuse to cook and experiment with my food. I've always enjoyed cooking anyway, so that's an OK thing for me.

I also really love smoothies though, so I knew that I would have to make some non-dairy ones that will taste just as good as the dairy ones that I've come to know and love. I went online to look for some good recipes and while I was doing that I saw the website http://www.CLEARWirelessInternet.com. After I looked through it some, I decided to change over my home internet access to it.

I did find a really excellent recipe for a non-dairy strawberry smoothie, that I think has become my new favorite. It tastes even better than the regular old ones that I used to make!

0 comments: