Pages

Thursday, November 10, 2011

This one is better

Teenage years are the time of our life when we start to get conscious and concerned about our physical appearance. As for me though, am such a late bloomer so I don't remember I had lots of issues with myself. But I have a teenage cousin in the Philippines and at the age of 13, she's very lady-like. I guess it's normal for teens nowadays because of the influence of media and peers. Right now, I heard she wanted to have braces on her teeth. She needs it but doesn't want to have that nerd, boring look. I don't know if the dental clinics over there has something like San Antonio Invasalign Orthodontic process. This one is way better than the typical braces. Invasalign or invisible braces is the breakthrough new technology that lets you have that smile without the hassle and awkward look of metal braces. The treatment involves using a series of clear, removable aligners that straighten your teeth with fast results. I bet anyone using, or planning to have braces would prefer such invisible ones. This one's for my cousin I guess.

Anyway, if you'd like to know more of invisalign treatment, do visit CDA. They are the leading provider specially around TX area.

0 comments: