Pages

Thursday, October 13, 2011

Babies N Bellies



That's the online shop am browsing right now. How I miss being pregnant, lol! Not really though. Just that I miss the feeling of having a baby inside my tummy, the smell of their delicate scent, the soft and fragile skin. Anyway, this particular shop has so many fabulous maternity fashion for pregnant mommies. Their tops collection are so gorgeous! I believe that pregnant women are at their prettiest and will sure look even more beautiful wearing such trendy clothing. Just like top u see on the photo that's the style i like and the color very fresh looking you know. So if you're pregnant, be fashionable as you can be. You can also check out the website too if you like.

1 comments:

Filipina said...

Thanks for sharing! Your post fits me..I am 5mos preggy..it's difficult to chose a maternity dress that fits and look nice..happy blogging!

Hope you can visit my link too...Thank you in advance