Pages

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sooner or later

There's one thing I got to do, or I gotta learn, that is to know how to drive. The moment I got married and moved here in the States, I've asked the husband to be patient enough and teach me how to drive. But some other things happened, life has been so colorful and busy for everyone in my household, driving lessons became the least priority. Now I guess is the right timing. It's so spring time, the office isn't that busy anymore, the hubby has more free time, and the babies are now kids. The mommy has to pursue her dream and learn how to drive, lol!

On a second note, since we're talking about driving here, let me share with you a website specially dedicated to car enthusiast all over. The CarConnection provides unbiased, updated, and honest reviews on all kinds of cars, vehicles, and SUV's. If you want to know more about Chevy HHR prices, its features and more, or Hyundai Tucson prices, GMC Terrain prices, Toyota Yaris prices, their pro's and con's, this is the site for you. Be informed about the latest car models and performance all in one place. You just got to give them a visit. Anyway, will keep you posted as for my driving plans soon. Winks!

0 comments: