Pages

Saturday, December 5, 2009

let it snow!

I used to dream of snow and winter when I was a kid. I imagined how nice it would be to play outside, throwing snow balls and making a snow man. That someday I'll learn how to ice skate and all that. But you know what? Right now, I totally had a changed of mind. I mean, I love watching snowflakes but I hate winter. Too cold for me, lol! It'll make me feel so lazy, sleepy, and the town is so boring, you all know what I mean.

But as an exception, winter months lets me experience one of the nicest things in life, fireplaces that is. I like the warmth it provides during colder months and the entire look of the house definitely changes when the fireplace is on. Very cozy and elegant. By the way, nowadays, there are different kinds of it already, not just the traditional looking ones. Electric fireplaces are getting famous especially to those who are living in smaller homes and have limited spaces. It also doesn't require a chimney and a gas line so it's simpler to use. There are also gas fireplaces, gel fuel fireplaces, or the classic wood fireplaces, it depends on your taste.

Sam's Club got all of these, I just gave them a visit actually. What about you? Do you like or dread winter???

0 comments: