Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Happy for them

One of the reasons why I stay online most of the time is because it's the only way I can reach my friends from other parts of the globe. I mean, if it wasn't for this stuff, I wouldn't know the latest going ons in their lives. And besides, I love to see their pictures every now and then. My friend from L.A just came back from their Bahamas vacation, I heard their planning to visit oahu hotels in Hawaii too sometime next year. Wow, I'm so happy for them. Can't wait to see her updates, winks!

1 comments:

bea trisha said...

wow..

good for you!
yeah, this is one f the blessings that technology gives up..
unlimited connectiond to almost everyone around the globe...

sure thing, i'm also sharing what you feel..
thanks to he advancement of tech...
=)