Pages

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Homecoming- the second time around

It’s been almost three years since our last vacation in the Philippines. It was totally an unexpected trip and everything, from the preparation, dates and itinerary were all instant. Sometimes I wish I can go back to the moment and planned better. But then t’was a beautiful vacation and all I want now is to do it again. I would love to see everyone back home, family and close friends, but if there is something I would like to stress more is that more than having a good time and reunions, I would like to relax, take things slow, and fall asleep while chatting with mom and grandmama.

So what will I do now? Of course, airline rates are better if you book way ahead from your preferred date to fly. I’m crossing fingers and toes to find a good deal! Also, it would be nice to treat the family into a nice weekend vacation, someplace near the beach, yeah, should check out cheap hotels but definitely with a great service. I actually have something in mind but it good to have a list and then decide on which one is the best. For us to enjoy every moments together.

I’m so looking forward to our family’s next home coming and I bet the peeps back home can’t wait to see the kids and how they’ve grown up so much. Just the thought of it right now makes me more excited and i can not wait to hugs them once again!

0 comments: