Pages

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Know your car

For someone like me who doesn't know how to drive, all cars seem to be all the same. Except for the outward appearance of course, I can make judgments like if it's pretty or cool, sexy or cute. All of those what the eyes can see. Although the look of your car speaks volume, what's important is the performance, engine, and versatility. The hubby loves his old Chevy truck, it doesn't look gorgeous anymore but I guess it's the value that counts. So anyway, what makes a good car? When it comes to this, The Car Connection website has all the reviews, updates, latest buzz, offers, and deals of the hottest cars in the planet. Just like Audi A6 4.0, Mazda Mx-5 Miata, kia, Chevrolet Camaro 2Ss, Sedan, Cadillac, name it they have it.

A friend bought a car last year, and before doing so, she checked out the website first and made queries. It really helped because she found a great deal on a used car. I wonder if in the near future I can have my own car? Well it's fine if I have none, I just wanna learn how to drive. For me that's more important, lol!

0 comments: