Pages

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

23 weeks!

This morning was my visit to the doctor and i am exactly 23 weeks pregnant. I am so glad my pregnancy is healthy; he said baby is growing good as it should be and likewise the sexy mom is fine haha! My blood sugar is exactly good, I'm immune to certain type of disease the German measles, i'm not anemic in short i'm doing fine. Then most importantly the baby, everything looks normal by the ultrasound findings! I thank Jah for it! i always pray that my pregnancy will be as good as the first one. Although right now is kind of different when it comes to my eating habit, before i ate about everything no wonder my son is not finicky kid, but right now i am quite picky of what to eat because i don't want to gain a lot of weight! i am aware of it already the more you crave the more you and the baby get big! Not gonna happen again!! i'm determining to just take easy with my appetite. So, so far so good!

0 comments: