Pages

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Mom told me

Written by my friend Constance Hayden

Mom’s been telling me about her Salem clear wireless internet and how it’s made her into this crazy coupon lady. I never would have pegged her for a money-saving maniac but apparently she can’t get enough of clipping coupons and going to the store on certain days to try and find the best bargain. She said one time she saved over a hundred bucks in coupons alone which, if it’s true, is enough to make me want to start doing it myself! I can’t believe the mother I grew up with that was a totally frivolous spender is out there with a coupon binder like those people you see on TV but you know, I guess to each his own. I’m glad mom at least has a hobby since she and dad got divorced and it gets her on the internet which I think is good for her because it brings her into the 21st century. I love my mom but sometimes she’s too stubborn and really resistant to change!

0 comments: