Pages

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

A gift


Husband kicks his being romantic tonight! He had an overtime job and we went with him and so after the work done we headed up to grabbed a bite at the Chinese restaurant in town. To make my story short, when he was up for paying the check, i was wandering around and i saw on a very corner the jewelry display. It absolutely caught my attention to those beautiful and sparkly rings on the wall, oh i just loved rings!! I told him i have few favorites and this is one of them! It's a gold overlay with a rhinestone leave and yellow crystal cut piece just perfectly beautiful. In my surprised, he also paid it to the cashier and the woman handed me the ring! What a sweet hubs I've got! Thank you bebe!! Another addition to my collection. Wink. lol.

0 comments: