Pages

Thursday, September 4, 2008

Booster seat

I was looking for quite sometimes a booster seat for my son to use on the meetings because he is big enough to be hold all the time and very malikut! I found this Pop-Up Booster Seat at target.com and I think its perfect for him. Like the features and capacities plus the price is right. And the reviews are good that says they all love it for their kids! So I planned to get it on Saturday of course along with husband.

FEATURES:
• Lightweight booster seat that folds down for compact toting and pops up simply for on-the-spot use
• Buckle system ensures a good attachment to chair; gripper material keeps it in place
• 3-point harness holds child secure; a thick padded seat keeps them comfortable
• Pocket stores toys, kids’ utensils or snacks
• Imported; 12Lx3Wx14H"
• Booster Seat


0 comments: